Wide White Wall Tires

I have found a Contact that has a good Supply of these tires if you are interested in 205/75/15, 215/75/15, or 235/75/15 please email me separately from the list...
These are Demision IV's i have gotten two set from this guy and they are great.

Thanks,
Stan Davis
Car Collector & Enthusiast
1963 Chevy Impala