60-63 POWER PACKS? (EL Inverter)

Hi All,
I joined the club as a means to gather some parts and information about the early 60s EL dash cars.
I actually own a 67 Charger and have spent some time playing with the 66 & 67 Charger EL power packs and am curious about how similar the 60-63 Imperial EL power packs are.
I was wondering if anybody had a NON-WORKING power pack I could purchase to play with?
I assume you guys may even have a club guru who is the moist knowledgeable in this?
Any replies would be appreciated.
Sarge