Leather dye; was vendor warning

In a message dated 1/16/2004 8:04:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, 65luxuryliner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My $2,500 seat covers are useless unless I find another leather shop who can match this dye.  Does anyone have any suggestionss/

Greg,
You might try leatherique.com  or  a search for leatherique.  They sell leather care products and I believe they also have a fairly extensive dye line.  They are in FL, so hopefully they could match some dye for you and get you going again.

Good luck,
John -- Atlanta