Control Fuel pump (?) on eBay

This guy claims to have 6 of these, NOS.  The picture angle is odd, and the
number he gives doesn't show in my parts book, however it is from the right
time series, so I suspect this number is a service kit including some extra
parts, which my early parts book doesn't show.   At present, the price is
$100, which is probably a very wise investment for those of us who drive
these cars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2454618379

Dick Benjamin