'55 1:18 SCALE MODEL

List,
I just received the latest catalog of models from the National Motor Museum Mint. They now offer a 1:18 scale model of the 1955 Imperial Newport. I have bought several other models from them and while they aren't the quality of the expensive models, I thought the quality was great. It sells for $29.98 plus $6.50 S& H. They are  at www.motormint.com if anyone is interested. BTW they also have a 1932 LeBaron and a 1936 Airflow (not Imperial)
Leo H
'83 Still EFI
'46 Ply Conv't.
59 Fury Sport Sedan