Please WELCOME A New Member, Scott Allen (1964)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Scott Allen (1964)

members rodger & gabby have a 1947 desoto with passenger door mounted swamp cooler. i must admit my ignorance here as to what this is. i get the feeling this is an example of car humor, like armstrong power steering. in the name of furthering my education, i will risk looking dumb and i will ask" what is a passenger door mounted swamp cooler"?  dennis, 53 custom