1606

Clay.  The coupe and the 4 door are practically the same car.  Only the coupe
has two fewer doors.  Mike's car had less wind noise from my LeBaron, mainly
because the weather strippping is in better condition.  What I like the coupe
is the different interior styling.  Mainly on the door panels, and in the
middle of the back seat.  The LeBaron of course has its own unique features in
the interior.  The comfort level of the seats were about the same as the
LeBaron or my Sedan.  The LeBaron seats are a bit firmer.

D^2