Help - Assistance Requested

This is a long shot but if there is one thing I have learned from my online
friends is, they are willing to help out when someone is in need.  Here's
the situation.  There is a Dodge pickup near Memphis, TN that I'd like to
buy.  One of the biggest reasons I'd like to buy it is that is is going
cheap.  Here's the catch.  It won't be cheap if it costs me a wad to get it
home.   I'm 1500 miles from the truck.  Unless I can secure the assistance
of a list member, I'll have to pass on this deal.  Here's what I need.  The
truck has had the engine and transmission removed due to an engine problem.
I was thinking that if I could find a decent 318 and someone who could
install it (I think the owner would, for a fee) then I might be able to
drive the hulk home.  He is willing to store the car for a month or so for
me.

Is there anyone in the area that could lend a hand?  I don't want to pay too
much for a used 318 either because I'd planned to install a big block when I
got it home.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.