Medallions for '56

Hi Jeff,

Yes, they list the medallions for the '56 Imperial, both front and rear. I
haven't been able to verify that the reproductions have the tabs on the back to
hold them in place, but for the price I am pretty sure that they do. For '56
both medallions are the same. They are $150.00 each. I am planning on replacing
them on both my '55 and '56 Imperials. Mine are faded in the front, and
slightly cracked in the rear. I have sent an email asking them about the tabs.

In case you are interested, they also list the wheel cover centers for $125.00
each. The price list includes a photo of the reproduction if you click on the
little camera next to the part number. They look really nice. There are IML
memembers listed as satisfied customers.

Paul