Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:23:37 -0500
From: RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Medallions Found
I found the site called EMBLEMAGIC. They list everything except the Wheel
Cover Inserts for the '60 LeBaron. They even feature the 1960 fender ornaments
in
their main web pages.

It looks like I could replace all of my medallions except for those on the
wheel covers for just under $2,000. I think I will have to decide which ones
really need replacing and start from there.

Paul