Yup pretty neat. I never had the time or inclination to go thru the
hassle of having my cars in videos or movies but Dave Marote, the
current owner of the car, had a blast at the shoot.
I didn't notice before but there are additional pictures of the car in
the bio link on the web page.
John B.
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:10:46 -0500 RandalPark@xxxxxxx writes:
> That is pretty cool John! That reminded me that my white '60 was used
> in a commercial for Toro Outdoor Lighting in 1987. I only saw the
> commercial on TV once, but my relatives on the East Coast saw it
> several times.
>
> Paul
>
> In a message dated 1/10/2004 4:15:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> flightsweep@xxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Point your browser to http://www.magikvapor.com and click on the
> video link. If you look closely you might be able to see the
> 63CROWN vanity plates. This used to be my car (first
> > Imperial I purchased back in the late '80s).
> >
> > Enjoy,
> >
> > John B.
>
>