Austin TX Imperial owners

Yes, this is D^2 w/ 2 68s.  There is (was) an IML fellow  (Greg) with 67 ragtop.
 Also, there is a 60 coupe in town, not in the IML (I have waved at him a
couple of times).

Would be glad to meet you when you come over.  If you are around this weekend,
you may be able to meet Mike P. and his newly aquired 67 coupe.  My home number
is (512) 482 8017.

D^2, Sedan and LeBaron