Imperial Pickup!

Dear List,
The time for me to pick up the reigns as the proud new
owner of a certain 67 coupe has come!  Tomorrow I will
be flying out to Texas, meeting fellow IML'er D^2, and
picking up the soon-to-be-christened "Yellow Eagle".
Then after a tour of Austin, I shall be driving the
mighty beast ~1500 miles back to her new home in
Washington, D.C.  I am very excited; I can only
imagine the YE is excited, too.  PLUS, we will be
stopping in Nashville for a visit with my friend,
Lara.  This is the same person who I visited in
Cincinatti last year with old Silver, my now-deceased
67 4 door hardtop.  Same person, new city, new car.
Its going to be an adventure.

My route is sort of unplanned, but I have a map and a
GPS and lots of CDs.  If anyone sees a Yellow 67 2
door heading vaguely east between Texas and D.C, give
me a honk and a wave!  I will, of course, be absent
the list till Monday or so, but this is a small price
to pay to finally have an (the best year made, IMHO)
Imperial again!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres