Wire Wheel Question

you may very well be correct regarding the
manufacturer...BUT...as long as I can remember they've
always been referred to as Kelsey-Hayes wire
wheels...They've been advertised as such and will be
remembered as such...may not be correct but I guess
that's just the way things are...anyway the individual
who asked the original question asked for the
available years '53-'56...he has his answer and we're
all happy.
Thanks for all the wire wheel fun. BAS