'57-'58 imperial decklid

I have a decklid in mint condition for the '57-'58.  I am interested in using the spare tire detail in a custom I am building and would prefer to partially trade out with someone for the sake of them using a good decklid (and me not having to cut this one up).  Is anyone interested?

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access — limited time only! Get dial-up Internet access now with our best offer: 6 months @$9.95/month!