Wire Wheel Question

If your speaking of the Kelsey-Hayes wheels...he one
with the distinctive 2 blade spinner cap...I believe
that 1956 was the last year they were officially
offered as a factory accessory(Chrysler went to a
corporate standard 14"wheel the next year) alhough
I've seen them used on cars into the early '60's as
the bolt pattern is compatible. I think they were
first offered in 1951 on senior cars (Chryslers) and
'53 on the Dodge and Plymouth lines.
hope this info. is accurate (I think it is) and helps
you. BAS