Early Chrysler parts

hi Dave,
assuming Stoke is SoT, I am only just around the corner in Winsford.

if I am lucky it will only be a case of having to repaint the words oil and heat on the oil guage and temperature guage, as they are mounted vertically on the later panel and horizontally on my car... just not sure how to remove the old lettering without damaging the gold background...maybe someone who restores paintings will be able to help. or possibly a clock restorer!

Until I get the old panel to bits I will not know exactly what I can use. But I am still stick for am ammeter, Speedo and clock.. its the clock which is likely to be the most difficult to find as I think that is unique to the Imperial as far as Chrysler goes.

Nigel

29 L*80 Locke Convertible Coupe