56 Imperial parts and local expert(mechanical)Central NJ ??

56 Imperial parts and local expert(mechanical)Central NJ ??

Hi! where in Central NJ are you? for a mechanical contact as well as for any
parts you might check first off with Richard Woolk, also a menber of this
list, who has started a Central NJ Imperial CLub. We have only had one
meeting so far but the next may be in the middle of January some
time.....Richard will also get a copy of this so he may contact you directly
about who he (or someone else) may know of for your mechanical questions...I
am sure others in the IML may have already answered your email.....but if not
feel free to email me directly. I have 2-1966's not '56's but if there is
anyway I can  possibly help, feel free to contact me!!!
Good Luck!!!
Dan Melnik/Home of BRANDY & CINDERELLA ('66 convert's)