Imperial on Travel Channel

I don't know if anyone on the list happen to be watching the Travel Channel
Sunday night. It was a program about Extreme RV's or something like that.
Featured was the "Silver Turbo". This home made creation consisted of the
front clip of a 62 Imperial grafted onto a Mercedes 300 TD wagon which had
in turn had its rear end grafted onto another Mercedes TD wagon. Adorning
the back end of the of each of the Mercedes  were the unmistakable
taillights of the 62 plus an extra matching set. This six wheel "RV" was
truly disturbing....if not eye catching. I guess it is better than having
the Imp go the way of a derby contestant..

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx