Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 11:34 PM
Subject: IML: Help me buy a blower motor for my '67

My '67's A/C blower motor never produced more than
a mild breeze the whole time I've owned the car, and now
it has finally died altogether.  Good riddance!  Is there
a difference among replacement motors?  Since I've never
had a healthy one, I don't really know what to expect, but
I'd pay extra for one that could really blow my hair back!
Should I look for a NOS motor, or would a recently-made
one likely be more powerful?  Such as this one on eBay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2451756809

Thanks for any tips!

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT