67-68 8 track Stereo Player on eBay

I may get my knuckles rapped for posting this, but these are so very rare,
and they sound so good when they are installed, that I hope someone on the
IML will pick it up.  Caution - don't buy this unless your car is already
set up for Stereo (not just plain AM-FM) as you won't have the right
speakers and wiring.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2451975113

Dick Benjamin (ask the man who owns one!)