Here's a Weird One

I saw this posted on the Mercedes site that I frequent to get info on my
daily driver.

<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...7&category=6315";>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...7&category=6315</A>

While the overall effect leaves something to be desired (like the rest of the
Imperial), I thought it might be good for a few laughs and sighs.

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ