Please WELCOME A New Member, Randy Martin (looking for a '73)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Randy Martin (looking for a '73)

New Subscriber(s): Randy Martin
Email Address is: thekarfixr@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Southern California

Car(s) owned: Looking for a '73 LeBaron

Self-Introduction: Have owned several Imperials over the years (one of them
twice) including two of my favorites - a '67 Crown four door (Cimmamon Honey
Gold with a black roof) and a '73 LeBaron four door (blue on blue).  I am
looking forward to reading about all the other Imperials out there and
applaud all of those who love and cherish these fine automobiles.