2004 Calendars - Last Chance

Hi All,

I have 28 - 2004 Calendars left.  I've sold 72 and once these are gone there
will be no more and since I had to pay for these out of my own pocket up
front I'm not to gung ho on sitting on them...... So If you want a calendar
now's your chance.

You can Pay via Pay Pal at this page and get sort of a sneak preview of it
Paul's 56 is labeled wrong (January car) but that was corrected before the
Calendar was Printed:
http://www.imperialclub.org/~chatqueen/ImpCal/

Pay Pal Price is $22.00 for the first one and 17.00 for each one after that.
This includes Priority Shipping.

If you want to mail me a check it's 21.00 for the first one and 17.00 for
each one after that which includes shipping.
Leslie Kettenhofen
PO Box 3044
Florence, OR  97439

 I've discovered Global Priority mail which gets them to anywhere in the
world in about a week for a very reasonable amount.  I've already shipped
several to Canada, one to France, Norway and Australia, so I'd be happy to
ship to your international location as well.

Thanks,

Leslie