Elliptical Steering Wheel

The elliptical steering wheel is great. Even after driving modern cars with
adjustable steering wheels for many hundreds of thousands of miles, the wheel
in my 1960 - 1963 Imperials feels just right. Any other car with a fixed wheel
seems to feel as though I need to move the wheel to get comfortable.

Paul