A rare opportunity

Dick, and Arran,

 All of us have our favor brands, and our stories as to why we love them. I
own 10 old cars, and I wouldn't have an older or newer GM car again. I
purchased a brand new Chevy truck Silverado, and after 6 years with only
78,000 miles the motor went by by, and the transmission was next alone with
various electrical problems. Now all of my daily driver cars are
Lincolns/Mercury, and they run great with no problems! A good friend of mind
who is a auto mechanic, and has worked at various dealerships like
GM/Ford/Chrysler told me today the Ford products are the best cars on the
market. Whether that's true or not I don't know, but I always had very good
luck with Ford products. I currently owned older Mopars, Fords, and would
take a Ford/Mopar product over any GM car any day.
 Like I said we all have our stories about what cars are best, and to me
Fords/Mopars are my favor without a doubt.

Just thought I would add my two cents.

Rich Woolf

'66 Imperial Crown
'73 Imperial LeBaron