Negative Comments

Hello All,
I do not understand how this thread has gotten this far. If some ignorant youngster doesn't have the good sense to just "shut up" then chalk it up to ignorance. I personally do not feel comfortable in today's cars. The size simply does not fit my frame. I know someone out there has am image of me as a 400lb monster. Not so. I am just an average sized American male. That is why my collector car is a 64 Imperial. Even my daily drivers are full sized Caprice wagons and Electra sedan. They fulfill all of my needs in spades. And if some brain washed product of our national public school system doesn't like it, tough ----.

                                              Allan from Billings, Montana