From: Nils
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 73 Headlight-door motor not stoping

you mean there is plastic gear inside the motor, which is broken now, right ?

what words did you use on ebay to look for it ?
Thanks
Nils

At 00:58 27.12.2003, you wrote:
The nylon gear is stripped. I had that happen with a 69 I used to own. I've seen these come up many times on ebay & purchased a spare for the 69 I presently own.
John