1990's part numbers coming soon

Just wanted to let people know that we have a part number reference resource.  "Parts" is usually all hard parts and some body/trim, and "Crash" is exterior stuff that puts the hurt on the other guy's car.

We have gotten the 1990's information - it just isn't up on the site yet.  (I can help offlist if a part number is still needed)  When it does go up, I'll let you know.  I recently got ahold of crash sheets that will complete 53-93, I think.  Any other hard parts lists out there in club-members' hands that we can add?  Please reply off-list to imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx if so.

By the way, they'll end up on the site under "PARTS" --> Factory Literature (at bottom).
http://imperialclub.com/Part/Lit/index.htm

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm