you say tomato, i say ketchup

Regarding all the areas of theory and technical specs and mathematical
calculations that the factories had used back in the day to determine things
like advertised compression, valve sizes, casting numbers  and the like all
I can say is  I wish I hadnt spent the time and money on all the Direct
Connection , Mopar Performance and other  factory literature earlier in my
life and just waited for the armchair quarterbacks to come along and correct
all my errors!

Think I may just be better off to concentrate on watching and chuckling to
myself from the sidelines!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe