'57-'59 (but what about all the others?) brakes

'57-'59 (but what about all the others?) brakes

When they are properly maintained, and in excellent condition, the brakes on
these cars work just fine. That said, I would add that if you are use to
driving a small four wheel disc brake ABS car that you should be mindful of the
difference between driving a modern car and an voluminous antique. At the very
least I would increase the distance between me and the car in front.

Paul