From: "Mel Wyshynski" <mvwyshy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Tires
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:26:18 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C3C6CA.8F5658C0

 Hello All

 I note that one of the tire sizes offered for 1959 was 9.50 X 14.
 This omits the second number which is the height of the tire as a =
 percentage of the width.
 There must have been a standard at that time. I recall something about =
 the number 78 but???
 Would someone clarify this for me please.
 Thank you.

 Mel