Any 1961 Imperial 4-doors for sale?

Hi -   does anyone know of any good 1961 4 door Imperials for sale.  I prefer that over a 2 door and don't think I can afford a convertible yet!  I would like one in pretty good shape, or at least not need too much restoration.  I saw a some pictures on one of the sights of a beautiful dark blue one that was at a car show in Iola, and I think it was stated that the gentleman was asking $15,000 for it.  Any knowledge of this?  I thought I would try to find one and take advantage of the cheap trailer haul to LA which is the area I live.
Thanks much
Mark