Alberta chrysler family - pics and parts -

Alberta chrysler family - pics and parts -

Chris,

It's good to see another person from Calgary on the list.  Which
dealership did your family run?  My car was sold at Renfrew and a family
friend was the service manager there for many years, up to the early
70s.  You wouldn't happen to have a rebuilt carb for a 76 NYB
(Thermoquad) hidden somewhere, would you?

James

76 NYBeater