Imperial Events Located on OIC Website

The organizers the upcoming and future meets might consider posting information to the club website under "EVENTS"  The organizer could then leave their contact info there 24/7 and take questions off-list.  Attendees could reference the location/date info at will offlist without taking up much bandwidth of club members that are not fortunate enough to be close enough to attend.  I did this a bit over a year ago and it worked marvelously.

I would suggest driving directions, a physical address for map searches if possible, date & time, and whatever contact info you feel comfortable leaving.

Every IML email has a link at the bottom to click to contact the website administrators, and we'll post your meet info for free.  Also nice place to list Imperial activites that might be of interest to others.  Once posted, all you have to do is to list the link and invite interested parties to click it in one or two emails and you're done.  Operators are standing by.....

http://imperialclub.com/Events/index.htm

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1960 Chrysler Imperial -->http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page01.htm