Please Welcome Linda J. Bunch

New Subscriber(s): Linda J. Bunch
Email Address is: ljbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: OKLAHOMA

Car(s) owned: Unrestored 1938 Chrysler Imperial C-18

Self-Introduction: My father gave me the old Chrysler.  It was abandoned on
his property more than 20 years ago.  I have shopped on e-bay for what few
parts that we didn't have.  We have almost all the parts for it, except the
front and rear bumpers and the drivers side running board. We have not
started restoring it as yet.  I really want to get started on it soon.