Please WELCOME Jack C. Boyd

New Subscriber(s): Jack C. Boyd
Email Address is: boopboyd72@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Erie, Pa.

Car(s) owned: none

Self-Introduction: One of the cars Im interested in is the 65 and 66 Imperal
. I remember seeing one in a car show that my father took me to in 1966 and
I fell in love with the looks of the car then. I think that even today it
still has a very classy look especally those headlights under glass .
Someday I hope to own one.. Until then I love my 85 5th ave., my mini
Imperial