A/C Option 1963

Further to the A/C discussion, my '63 LeBaron has front-only A/C (no surprise).
 For what it's worth, my 1963 Imperial sales brochure states that A/C is
optional on all Imperials, and it's not on the LeBaron standard equipment list.
 The brochure claims that "90% of LeBarons and 60% of all Imperials are
purchased with this feature."  It also notes that it is available as a single
or dual unit.

As to an earlier discussion, the "Remote control trunk lock release" is also
listed as an option for all cars.  The above notwithstanding, I suppose that
all LeBarons may have had these options, one would simply have been paying
extra for them.

Kevin DeHaeseleer
Northridge  CA
63 LeBaron, Alabaster w/ Flight Sweep