Le Barons and Air Conditioning

Hola

The question was raised about our cars and air conditioning.  This item seem
to come in three forms.  One would be the dealer or some person with tools who
installed a kit form of A/C ( much like the Mark whatever's in the trunks ).
Two would be the factory option of A/C and number three would be the dual
factory A/C option.

As we all know the Le Barons came with items the lesser Imperials never saw
and they came with items that all had to pay for.  But since the subject is A/C
I would like to know if any of us have a mid-fifties to the last of the Le
Barons that does not have the factory air.  ( Many of the Le Baron owners seem
to think that it was a given the Le Baron would at least have the std A/C. )

                                                Rodger & Gabby
                                                Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive (M-6) & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM