71 New Yorker for sale $600.00

  I have decided to sell my 71 New Yorker. I would like to offer it here
first as I am afraid it may end up in a demo derby or have the 440
yanked for someones muscle car project. It was my driver to tote the
kids around in until my inlaws gave us a 95 Taurus wagon(yuck!) Anyway,
the econobox is getting more use so the Newyorker is just idle and needs
some TLC and to be driven. My 61 Imperial gets all my attention so there
is no more time for the NY'r. The car starts right up every time but
could use an accelerator pump for the carb. It sometimes hessitates from
standstill to acceleration then it smooths out and runs fine. It has 70
series tires with low miles and a dual exhaust was done two years ago,
The battery, cable ends, and water pump were done after the exhaust.I
also installed a new headlight switch and voltage regulator. There is
some rust that started to appear last year on lower quarters. I am
located in Massachusetts and would prefer a local buyer so you can
inspect the car. I am only asking $600.00 . Someone should save this
piece of fuselage history. I will be happy to answer any questions about
the car if interested.
                                                 Frank