Dual A/C systems

It has been my understanding that the dual a/c systems were installed using
the left-over components from the rear-mounted a/c systems of earlier years,
though I know the 1956 was the first 12 volt arrangement.  It would make
sense, then, that some 1957 and 1958 cars could have had dual a/c systems,
and this would have given Chrysler a jump ahead in the maximum cooling
department.  The dual set up on my 1959 is wonderful and outperforms any of
the 1950's cars I have owned with a/c.

Rex Crews  '59 and '60 Crowns