Please WELCOME Kenneth Fitzwater (1964)

New Subscriber(s): Kenneth L Fitzwater
Email Address is: pchm62@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dayton,Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1964 Two-tone (light blue and white) 4-door crown.

Self-Introduction:  I am a 30 year old imperial fanatic. I am constantly on
the look for interesting imperial memorabilia. The year I prefer the most
would be the 64, model unimportant. My interest began many years ago. I live
in an area where these cars are uncommon. The first time I seen one(my
cousin had traded for a 65 lebaron) I was amazed. This past summer a friend
had purchased my car out of a barn in South Carolina. It had not been tageed
since 76. Over the period of the summer I tried to purchase this car, but no
luck. Well the tranny went bad and I had something he wanted. Well, the deal
was made and now I'm hooked. My car is a Crown 4 door hardtop. Light blue
and white, 32,000 original miles. It is not a show car but a really good
start. I hope to restore it to a really nice driver. I am having the time of
my life looking for parts. The only thing  I have really purchased happens
to be literature(owners manual, service manual, dealer brochure, owners
brochure, owners manual, parts manual, and paint chip brochure. Well I
hope to meet you all on the road somewhere and if anyone can help with my
restoration process be sure to contact me.