2004 Calendar

Hi Folks,

Okay, it doesn't look like Cafe Press is going to help us resolve our issues
in a timely manner and I know a lot of people want Calendars for the
Holidays, and obviously before January 2004. Chris H. (left Coast Chris) has
helped tremendously with Cafe Press and he's still working to resolve the
issue but it boils down to, we need Chryslers permission and I don't think
we're going to be able to get this in time.

Randy and I  received our Calendars from Cafe Press yesterday, we both
ordered them before they yanked them.  They turned out marvelously I really
received some great Photo's... I live in a small very friendly town, so I
went down to my local printer with my Calendar and all the artwork on CD
today and asked about getting them printed.  He was really impressed with
the quality, and said the only way he could duplicate it for anywhere near
the price Cafe Press was charging was for a minimum order of about 500, he
has a friend with a Kinko's in a nearby town and said they weren't going to
be able to do it for under 25.00 either.  So I had already researched 2
other online companies that I have done business with,  that I can have
stuff printed at, but this leaves it on my shoulders I'm going to have to
lay out the cash and do all the shipping.  One of them gives us a price
break by ordering 50 at a time.  So I'm thinking about ordering 100.

I'm not to gung ho about standing in line at our post office in December so
I would like to order them now, which means they'll be here in a week and I
can start shipping them.   The only way I'm willing to ship them is priority
mail as I can get those free cardboard mailers that they'll drop right into
which will protect them and they'll arrive in 2-3 days.  Canada and overseas
folks, I'll ship them to you at however I can get them there for 3.85.  If
you need expedited shipping you'll have to give me some guidance and pay
actual shipping.

So the cost including shipping would be (for first calendar) 21.00 or 22.00
if you pay me by PayPal(covers 3%paypal fee) and 17.00 for each additional
calendar up to 5.  I don't think more than 5 will fit in a priority
envelope.

I uploaded a basic page of the Calendar:
http://www.imperialclub.org/~chatqueen/ImpCal/

Keep in mind that these photo's are compressed for the web.  I've already
set up a PayPal button, if you're going to send me a check or money order
email me and tell me it's on the way so I know how many of the Calendars I
should order.  Actually if you plan on buying a calendar email me and let me
know how many as I really just want to know now if I should order 50 or 100.

Leslie  '67 Sedan