Please WELCOME New Member, Markku Jaakkola (1957, 58, 62)

Please WELCOME New Member, Markku Jaakkola (1957, 58, 62)

New Subscriber(s): Markku Jaakkola
Email Address is: impcyclope@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Finland

Car(s) owned: 1957 Imperial Crown 4d Ht
1958 Imperial Crown 4d Ht
1962 Imperial Crown 2d Ht

Self-Introduction: My first Imperial was my 1962 Crown 2d( I traded it for
my first car, 1965 Chrysler 300). I purchased it when I was 18 years old, so
that was back in 1998. I have rebuilded the front end, brakes, engine, etc..
myself but there's still lots of things left to work with, but I'm going to
fix them little by little 'cause school takes most of my time.
         1957 is a project car that I managed to buy from ebay. It's single
headlights model, so if anybody knows something about these early
fifty-sevens I'd like to know more.I think it's been sitting in Sacramento
since 1978..before I was even born!
         1958 imperial is parts car for my 57.
-Markku