From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1965? Valve Cover Stickers

> I always thought that the '65 had the applique on the valve covers and
that the '66 had the pie pan on the air cleaner. Although as old cars I have
seen these items interchanged, I never was aware that any cars came new with
both. I would be interested to hear a concensus on this.

JRuffingRuff writes:

> > My 65 Crown convert, VERY unrestored-but in the process, has valve cover
"Imperial" stickers.  I don't think anyone ever gave it enough care to add
the stickers to it later on.

> > I am not very up on this, are the ones that are on a few 65s the ones
that are on the 66s?  I definitely want to have the stickers on again when I
am finished restoring the car.  Do