1965? Valve Cover Stickers

His used my many of my originals from a 26K mile car
as patterns.  They look identical to me.  Just a lot
fresher.  He also made a '66 air cleaner pie pan decal
and yellow air cleaner sticker.  This company makes
most of the auto decals sold by other vendors around
the country, and has a VERY extensive catalog.

Go here, and click the arrow next to "Chrysler" to
select the type of decal you want, then hit "Find"

http://www.osborn-reproduction.com/catalog/SearchByProductType.asp?rsCategory_Action=Filter%28%22Model+%3D+%27CHRYSLER%27%22%29&rsCategory_Position=PAR:

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron