Anyone ever use Tonne Auto Transport?

have a non running 56 I have to get in Ariz to go to Nj ..
The last guy I had out of Hemmings brought my other one to my building and
just in front of my place the nylon strap broke and the 56 ran down the hill
unmaned heading towards my neighbors den(they were watching TV ) the shade
opened they saw a 56 Imp headed towards them  they ran towards the other side
of
the house.. the Trucker stood in the street and scratched his head .. I
panicked
and tried to keep clear of the car, Luckily my gardener ,Harry, reached in
the Imp while it moved past him and turned the steering wheel enough that the
car narrowly got into my garage.. almost creamed the pass side, and almost went
out the back wall of my barn.. So I guess I need someone else to move this
one...RJM