Doorsills for '56

All of the discussion of doorsills has me thinking.  The ones currently
installed in my car are in pretty good shape but do have some pitting in a few
places.  The car came with a truck load (literally) of spare parts including
doorsills.  My question is whether the correct sills for '56 had Imperial
script on
them or not.

The units installed in the car don't - they're also one piece that goes front
to rear.  Some of the spares I have are two piece - one for front and one for
rear - and they have Imperial script on them.  Where these a fancier version
or are they for a different year?

Jeff
Trenton, NJ