1946 Crown Imperial Limo C-40 Fuel Tank

In my travels and using different computers I have lost some of the IML mail.
I am looking for anyone that may have a similar vehicle that can measure the tank or someone with a cross reference for the fuel tank.  I have asked before and if you replied I would appreciate another.

Thanks to anyone for their help.
Frank Rush
1.205.229.5572