Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Pulla de motor

Clint, I'd sure pull as a unit if I could.  It should clear by tilting it down.  One of those adjustable slings that you can crank the angle on really helps as you need to start by lifting straight up and increase the angle as it goes.  You MIGHT have to to pull the radiator but I doubt it.  Go ahead and take off the oil cooler lines.

Good Luck

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques